Sunday, August 26, 2007

What if number 30 - O..M...G.... *slits writs*

What if Teletubbies made a movie?

First thing's first *rips open his arm with a blade*
On a side note. It's been one MONTH! yayzors!!! (yes zors)
Second thing i would do is if i'm still alive after going to the emergency room and a consult from my therapist, and going through mental rehab. OKAY THAT'S FUCKIN ENOUGH! I'm gonna pick up a chain saw and head towards the Studio in which they made the god damn movie. How? I'll just google it. You might say, what are you gonna do at the studio? I'M GONNA RIP IT UP WITH MY CHAIN SAW!!!! Diamond bit ;) Obviously cause i need to carve through steel.
Third thing after standing outside the studio as it crumbles to the ground slowly. I'll stand in a glorious "superhero-saves-the-day" pose and let the wind catch my hair for a while. Maybe for like... 10 min. Bask in the demolished building's ashes, smell the sweat and tears of the actors that had to put on the damn suits.
Fourth. After the third, I'll jump into my monster truck (yay!) and head on down to kill the purple teletubby. Since he's the ring leader. Roll over ever car that gets in my way. except SUVs, they might flip my monster truck :(. Aside from that! I'll rip into the eldest teletubby. Not with a chain saw though. Just... an operating knife! slowly but surely I'll cut out his brain and examine it for stupidity. Obviously it'll be contaminated in it.
Fifth - Seventh. The other 3 teletubbies will face a strange death. Freak gas explosion. Decapitation. Chewing on his own balls.
FINALLY, I'll end up in jail probably as a hero for saving the world from total destruction. Bask in the glory of penises!

No comments: