Friday, August 10, 2007

What if number 17 - Sky Food

What if the sky wanted to eat you while you are flying on an aeroplane?
Hey mommy, what's that black space out there? outside of the aeroplane?
It's just space honey, that dark outline above us is the space! Where the moon is.
No... that's up there. I'm talking about that giant mouth like thing over there.
Oh Timmy, I think you're just tired, suffering from that jet lag.
MOMMY!!! I'm not tired! Look!!! *points at gaping mouth like hole in the sky*
Yea right Tim....my.....
I think it's time you screamed says a mysterious hooded figure holding a massive scythe.
STOP! YOU! IN THE HOOD! PUT DOWN THE WEAPON says the enthusiastic air mashall
Fark Yoo all!!! Long live allah!!! says the terrorist who opens his vest and shows a giant red button and presses it.

(intercom) Ladies and gentlemen please stay seated we're getting eaten by the sky, I'm going to start evasive maneuvers and perform an emergency landing on the nearby island. Belt up thanks, your captain (intercom ends)

Everyone stares blankly at each other and then rush to see the outside of the plane. Indeed there has been a development of a gaping black mouth-like hole. "Ooooo, this is goooood. I'm totally getting a raise today" screams Death and then begins to start a manacle laugh.

Timmy : Why is it always me?

1 comment:

castalnetta said...

its always timmy..
poor poor timmy..