Sunday, August 26, 2007

What if number 29 - Whole year promise? (Zettai Yaksoku~~)

What if I could do this for a whole year straight?

Well... first of all, I know I know... I've been saying this to everyone. But! (shikashi) What if i really do pull this stunt off? a massively long blog for 365 posts!! I mean.... that's totally whack right?

At this very moment, I do have a stash of what ifs lined up in my little notepad of mine. WHICH I'M NOT GONNA SHOW ANYONE EVER!!! except maybe myself and George here. I do have some good ones here, some are mediocre, most are above average I'd say. I mean... I did come up with them :D Cause i'm such a legend and all. :D LEGENDZ! with a Z cause i can. I'll try to make it up to 100, then we'll see how far i can go. I'll keep pumping ideas out like a whore house n leaving patrons.

Bottom line is.
It would be awesumz! Totally legendary!

No comments: