Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What if number 15 - Shiny~~

What if I attend every social function wrapped in aluminum foil?
*music* "Domo aligato Mr. Roboto. Domoaligato Mr. Roboto" *flashing lights n techno music* Of course I'll be the one that's flashing since I'm CONSUMED IN ALUMINUM FOIL!!!!! ROCK ON!!

Don't know what I'd be doing though, Why am I in all this foil? What can I do now that I am wrapped in this foil? I'll tell you!!
*empty empty empty*





Okay... maybe that was planned out a few seconds ago. I think I'd look silly (one). Think I'd also be scary (two). Think..... people would talk? (three) hummmmmm (four). I don't know.... (five). Maybe.... I'd look.... like I'm doing something? (six). Six sentences :D but still no real reason why I would dress up in foil. I'd have clothes underneath though. Maybe I'll block out magnetic waves or something. So when the aliens abduct you all!! I'll be by myself. Since I won't show up on their radar. Yay!

*turns music on full blasts and does the robot*

No comments: