Monday, August 6, 2007

What if number 13 - Earth goes Kaboom!

What if one day a death star comes around and blows up the earth? (or something like hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy)

Well... not too sure what I'd do floating on a hunk of earth in my house staring into deep space. Or THAT SECOND MOON!!! What the hell? THAT WASN'T THERE BEFORE!!!? Before we drift off into space, lets rewind a little bit.

Why would a death start wanna blow up earth anyway? We're not exactly gonna be developing X-Wings anytime soon. Space flight has just started. I'd think we'd make better slaves (personally I'd rather be a slave ;) kidding).

Man... I really don't know. Not much you can do about it really, maybe have a cry (forced of course as the atmosphere depletes and tears are sucked out of you and your blood turned to obsidian) or puke your guts out (that one's not as literal). Or blow up with the planet :D it'll totally suck being the dude(s) that get hit directly with the lazer though. Zap! "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust." YEA RIGHT! More like "Oh my god he's been literally obliterated!!"

No comments: