Monday, August 13, 2007

What if number 19 - Sunshine!

What if you could walk on sunshine?

I'm walking no sunshine, ooooh oh! I'm walking on sunshine oooh Oh!
That's all I know of the song. It's kinda depressing that that's all i know since it's a lovely song. I'll bet the song was about the dude's girlfriend and the feeling of love.

But beyond that. Walking on sunshine!! Lets just ignore the fact that sun shines everywhere!!! Okay!! You can chose where to walk on sunshine then!

Ya know what i'd do? First I'd walk on sunshine to the top of the roof of the highest building I could find. And then jump step by step onto the ground. Or even better! Slide down sunshine!! ooooo weeeeeee!!! Awesumz! Just hate it if suddenly the sun gets blocked out by the clouds... then i'll be in real shit!

Beyond the normal, I'd probably bike to school going right over traffic oh! but there will be flying cars... that might actually prove difficult to control them cars.

Wouldn't want there to be a cloud in the sky~~

No comments: