Thursday, August 23, 2007

What if number 27 - You can't handel the truth!

What if there was something you could take to make you speak the truth?

Well... many people would claim that I'm in the clinical trial already (zing!) and that i'm not getting the placebo! MMMM FETUS! dunno where that came from, from the word placebo reminds me of a fetus pie!!! MMMMM!!! DELICIOUS! *makes gurgling sounds as he consumes a bloody fetus pie*

Well.... this idea is basically the whole "YOU CAN'T HANDEL THE TRUTH" thing isn't it? Sorta relates to me as well. Truth usually can't be handled, but.... it's really just my opinion! SO..... "YOU CAN'T HANDEL MY OPINIONS!!!" I sound so kewl. All i need know is a brown hat and a long matrix jacket thingy. COAT! that's the word.

*dum dee dum dum*
This post is by far the most off track post EVER

No comments: