Monday, July 30, 2007

What if number 9 - Living next to the fairy

What if you lived next to the tooth fairy?

My my my... I'd come home at night at around 9pm after hitting the local pub and then there she was... and oldish looking person looking like she's going to work or something... But WTF!!! Pink tutu and a magic wand and a bag which is labeled "Children's Teeth". WHAT... THE... FUCK? Realizing that I've been drinking a wee bit, I shrugged and walked towards my apartment.

The next day, as I ready off to work, she comes back with a massive bag of "Children's Teeth" and still in that outfit. Okay!! Totally sober now, WHAT THE FUCK!!!? I walked up to her and struck up a conversation regarding her line of work. WHAT? A Tooth fairy!!? Bedazzled I stepped back against the wall and sank to the ground in awe. T...T.... Toooooooth? A million questions shot through my mind. She showed me her teeth and told me how she sneaks into kid's bedrooms and reaches under their pillows. I stopped listening when she said "sneaks into kid's bedrooms."

I got up off the rough floor and dusted my pants, walked into my room. Several minutes after, cops busted through to my neighbor's house. Damn pedophiles!!

Lock her up boys. Put her in with Santa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.