Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What if number 4 - Killer Dolphins

What if dolphins eat humans and ENJOY IT!!!??

Scary thought really if you ask me. Even if you ask me twice it's still scary. The third time... and then probably not the fourth - cause I think I'll be over the whole "oh noes!! The great gray dolphin!! it's gonna eat me!!" *for those of you who are picturing me saying that, add that weird/gay shark's voice in family guy to that phrase, THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I'M SAYING IT*

And jaws will be less scary compared to DOLPHIN!!!! Plus, sharks do not travel in packs/herds/groups. They hunt alone~~ but...... dolphins however HUNT IN PACKS!!!! *grizzly!* "I put dibs on that fat one", says dolphin number two. "FINE! I'll take the old one then", grunts dolphin number one. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asks D2. "No! fuck off!"
Something like the following should be carried out in a play somewhere.

But seriously, what if dolphins really do like the other other white meat? I like a little bit of meat, to nibble on, but I certainly won't tear your LIMBS OUT AND THROW YOU AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL (weeee~~!! Mom I'm swimming *sinks - gurgle gurgle* - Mom continues to chat up hawt young adults on the side).

No comments: