Sunday, July 29, 2007

What if number 8 - Boogy Man

What if there really was a boogy man!!

To be honest, I never did think there was someone in my closet, due to the fact that it wasn't exactly a door shut closet. It was a sliding closet, ONE WITH A MIRROR OF DEATH!!!!! Where you look at it for too long and your face begins to warp into what you'd be like if you were dead. Sorta like in the Philosophers' Stone in Harry Potter! Except YOU DIE!!!

I've been thinking of telling my kids the day that they're old enough about the shenanigans(doubt you could spell that right the first go) of the "Boogy man~~" *ooooooooo~~*. Of course, if you know me, you'd be saying "what is this person up to". (and even if you don't you probably know that I'm gonna do something traumatizing to them) Okay, set the seed of falsehood *check!*, set the distraction *check!* JUMP AT THEM OUT OF THE CLOSET!! MUAHAHAAA!!!!! My evil plan will now cause thousands of dollars of therapy. Man, I'm an awesome Dad.

But seriously, if the boogy man existed, he must be a pedophile, sleeping under children's beds. That'll just be odd if he sleeps under adult's beds. That's just damn creepy. Maybe like a peeping tom. Hummm... *I'm a pee pee* (for those of you who think that's crazy, watch Boston legal season 3)

No comments: