Friday, July 27, 2007

What if number 7 - Under the sea

What if you could live under the sea?
Well... first of all I'll visit sponge bob. HA! God I hate that show, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!! I just wanna strangle the damn sponge. Maybe use him to scrub my feet or something. Bet he'll like that. Being gay and all. Well..... prob not.

Aside from the Sponge at the bottom of the sea. It would be a marvel to live under water. In fact there is a construction going on in Dubai. Very Sexy. It's called the Hydropolis (both links will take u to the same page). But what I'm talking about is TOTALLY UNDER THE SEA!!!

Submerged and built to sit on the bottom of the sea. Ahhh... I can see it now, a city growing inside a massive dome using volcanic activity as a source of power. Very very awesums. Imagine the pressure if we were to use glass as a shielding. What if there was a leak? ZOMG!!! drown under the sea where nobody can find you. That and where would we get all that glass. I'm gonna go with shielding technology. Like all those you see on SCI FI!! Fuck yea!

No comments: