Sunday, July 22, 2007

What if number 2 - Marshy

What if marshmallows were sentient?

oh man! poor mushy!! every time you drink hot chocolate with marshmallows they're like, "oh noes!! not the hot chocolate nooooo *gurgle/drown*" and then the occasional bubble, that is if they sunk to begin with.

I like bobbing the marshmallows up and down so it'll melt faster, MAN!! now I feel bad that I've aided in drowning an innocent marshmallow, of course eating it's dead corpse makes me feel a lot better. Yum! soft and sugary!

What about those mushies that get BURNED!!!! Compared to the lava like hot chocolate (or other beverages) being burned alive! First, people tend to dip them in something, then WABOOF!!! in the flame you go!! If they were sentient, they'll be screaming, "oh noes!! I'm on fire!! And i think my insides are turning liquid oooh~~" Mind you, i like them gooey on the inside but not crisp on the outside. Or CHARRED!!!! (Well done please!)

No comments: