Saturday, July 21, 2007

What if I made a What If page?

The answer is simple, WHAT IF!!!

Well.. it's not really if anymore now is it... hummm.... Silly question to begin with cause I've made one already! Yay (I totally don't say yayzors)

Basically this blog is about the O-So-Many-Possibilities-Of-Health-Science-Life-General- Things-Stuff-Page
Where I get to call upon forces of nature and conjure up the magic spell that has been spoken throughout time... "What if" *thunder goes off in the background*.
Like George Lucus decided one day to say, "What if i made a movie about galactic warfare with samurai and telekinetic abilities?"
I will be testing the boundaries of the what if dimension. Explore and expand!!

Page format will be "What if number X" and see how long i can get the list to go.

No comments: