Saturday, March 15, 2008

What if number 46 - Moo!! what!!?

What if a sheep moo-ed at you?

Well, I'd ask myself, WHAT HAVE I BEEN SMOKING!!! And maybe I'll stare the sheep down in an ultimate eye lid closing contest. Most likely I'll win cause I'm so awesome i will scare the sheep into blinking! (yes yea, I know, sheep don't HAVE eye lids!!! [yes if you didn't know you do now]) It'll be ultimate!
Back on track! If a sheep did moo at me, i'll probably wait till it does it again, and again and then again! But besides from checking to see if i've been taking any illegal substances (or legal) I'd check to see if there's a cow nearby, cus if there's a cow nearby like say... NEXT TO THE SHEEP!!! it'll cover for the sheep by mooing with the sheep's mouth open! DECEPTIVE!!! Very!!!
Until next time a farm animal behaves strangely, I will behave strangely! <- i have no idea what that means.

No comments: