Friday, September 7, 2007

What if number 37 - Me is Loco!

What if you can take crazy pills?

This came to my attention when Muugatu (sp) in Zoolander said "... I feel like I'm taking CRAZY PILLS!!!" TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I can picture a scene in my mind with a psychiatrist sitting on his chair and then a boring patient sits there.
"My life is so boring, I wish I were more.... adventurous," moaned the... moaning man.
"Hummm...." the psychiatrist glares at his wrist watch. (still 50 min!!! FUCK)
"I wish I could be like.... *sigh*"
"Hummm...."
"I sound depressed don't I?"
"Humm...... what? No... of course not."
"You're not listening to me!"
"No~~ don't say that. I'm just considering something (SHIT!)"
"I'm sure you are"
"Here take some crazy pills, they're still in clinical trials but i think you would be okay"
Several minutes after taking the crazy pills, the psychiatrist is thrown out the window from his 32nd floor office.

Wonder if you'll see pretty colours?

2 comments:

andychoi said...

"I see red~ I see red~ I see red"

*puts on Raining blood by Slayer and headbangs to it

Anonymous said...

NUTS!? I like nuts. They drive me craaaaay-zeee
Nuts? I like nuts.